Finishing Touches eDesign Package
Finishing Touches eDesign Package
$275 per room/space
UP TO 3 OF THE FOLLOWING*:
W/ 1 REVISION
DECOR & ACCESSORIES
CLICK-ABLE PURCHASE LIST
ALL OF OUR EDESIGN BOARD PACKAGES FOLLOW THE SAME 6-STEP PROCESS:
- In-Depth Consultation- 1 hour, on-site or digital via phone, email or video chat
- Research & Project/ Budget Outline
- Design Board Creation & Presentation to Clients
- Product Selection & Board Completion
- Purchase List Coordination
- Digital Copies of Final Draft Boards & Click-able Purchase List sent to Clients
Please NOTE: *Matching, pair or items that come in a set (pair of lamps, matching dining chairs, couch & love seat set, 2 matching end tables, etc.) count as a SINGLE item.*
Consultation: Each of our services begin with an In-Depth Consultation for $80/hour. We offer digital consultations for our eDesign Packages for clients who reside outside of the Greater DC/Baltimore Metro area.
Combination Spaces: Open floor plans and combination areas can be tricky and there is no one-size-fits-all rule for us when pricing them. Shoot us an email or give us a ring and we'll be happy to review the size and scope of the rooms in question and give you an estimate for any of our packages, or we'll work with you to create your own Custom eDesign Package.
Custom eDesign Board Package: Don't see a package that fits your needs? Don't worry! Contact us and we'll work with you to figure out the details for your own Custom eDesign Package.
Revisions: Each package comes with a set number of revisions that are included within the purchase price. Should additional revisions be necessary, they are available for purchase at a discounted rate.
Refunds: All of our eDesign Boards are NONREFUNDABLE. However, we do understand that special circumstances do arise at times, so please contact your designer regarding any questions regarding your eDesign Package purchase.
Terms & Conditions
1. Due to the nature of eDesign Services, all eDesign Services & Packages are non-refundable. If you are not satisfied with your eDesign Board, each package comes with a set number of revisions, and while we have never had a client require them, additional revisions can be purchased at a discounted rate. Products included within our eDesign Boards & 'Click-Able' Purchase List are limited to the United States of America and are most commonly available through well-known retailers and vendors. We will never add a custom product or a product that cannot be purchased from a vendor/retailer website without prior client permission. Please contact us for a package quote on Combination Spaces (i.e. combination Living Room/Dining Rooms). In order to begin and/or finalize your eDesign Board, you will be required to complete our Design Questionnaire, provide photographs and measurements, and any other documentation necessary for your Designer to get a full grasp of your space/room. Failure to provide these items may result in a delay in your eDesign Board estimated timeline.
The Better Half, it's designers, owners and employees reserve the right to use your eDesign Board in our physical/digital portfolio, website, social media accounts and/or promotional and advertising materials. Your product source list and any identifying information will never be shared and will always remain confidential.
If we exceed our maximum Client Project load, we may implement a Waiting List for services. This generally occurs during the very busy Spring and Fall Seasons. To be added to our Wait List, you have the option of paying for your Package in full, or a deposit of 50% of your Package total. We will do our best to provide you with an estimate of when we expect your project to be started. Once your name has been reached on the Wait-List, you will be notified and if you have not yet paid in full, the other 50% of your Package total will be due to begin your eDesign Board. If you would prefer to delay your project, we will allow a one-time opportunity to place your project on our "Hold List" which will allow your project to be held for a 1-year grace period from the date it was added. Once you are ready to begin your project, it will be re-entered onto our Wait List in the next available spot. If the 1-year grace period passes, you will receive 1 (one) email notification of expiration which will give you 30-days from that notice to respond, pay any remaining balance and begin your project. Failure to respond and/or pay any remaining balance will result in forfeiture of deposit or amounts paid towards that project, and you will be removed from our Hold List and your account will be closed. Please note: All eDesign Packages and Services are non-refundable and use of the "Hold List" and the 1-year grace period is a one time deal, and cannot be utilized again.
Please do not hesitate to contact me us at Brit@BetterHalfConsultants.com with any questions regarding our Terms & Conditions, Wait List or any of the other details provided.